What type of Service It is ?
Fraud as: ‘An intentional act by one or more individuals among management, those charged with governance, employees, or third parties, involving the use of deception to obtain an unjust or illegal advantage. The investigative process is a progression of activities or steps moving from evidence-gathering tasks, to information analysis, to theory development and validation, to forming reasonable ground to believe, and finally to the arrest and charge of a suspect.
What we provide ?
Begin the case (respond to a complaint, etc.) -> Evaluate the allegations or suspicions -> Conduct due diligence background checks -> Complete the internal stage of the investigation -> Check for prediction and get organized.
Advantages of it ?
- Early Intervention — Determining What Occurred
- Addressing and Correcting Workplace Culture Problems
- Enforce Company Policies
- Reduce or Eliminate Liability
- Encourage Employee Communication and
- A report in Ensuring peace of mind