What type of Service is IFRS ?
A growing number of companies globally are adopting IFRS standards that are issued by the FRS foundation and ISAB. The services entail forming financial statements or recording companies’ financial performance in a comparable and standardized format that bring transparency, accountability, and efficiency to financial markets around the world.
What we provide ?
We provide the 5 steps strategy of IFRS implementation.
- Analysis of Gaps between IFRS and previous GAAP.
- Presenting the impact of IFRS
- Incorporation of changes in Financials
- Training to employees
- Integration of IFRS into the day to day activities.
Who requires IFRS?
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is the basis required for financial reporting. It is the framework as per which we will organize and lay down your financial report/information. Public companies are required to implement this framework while disclosing financial reports.
Advantages of it ?
- Loss Recognition Triggers
- Access to Foreign Investment
- Easier comparability and standardisation
- Improvization in transparency and consistency