What type of Service It is ?
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is among the big tax reforms introduced in the history of the Indian fiscal evolution. In addition to the exceptional impact, GST has on the economic growth of the country and the way business is done in India.
Goods and Services Tax is a unified, multi-stage and consumption-based tax charged on manufacture, trade, and consumption of goods and services. It replaces all the existing national and state tax systems like VAT, Service Tax, Entertainment Tax, Excise Duty, to name a few It eliminates the flowing effect of tax-on-tax which is dominating at present. GST is applicable to those who are into manufacturing, trade, e-commerce or services.
What we provide ?
- Providing advice for minimizing VAT/GST cash flow issues and the chance of being subject to interest or penalties for non-compliance
- Developing and implementing appropriate indirect tax strategies
- Providing advice about the implications of indirect taxes on real estate transactions
- Assisting with the implementation of efficient processes to avoid customs duty costs and cash flow issues
- Training staff on specific indirect tax-related issues
- Preparing ‘bad debt’ relief claims to recoup VAT overpaid in insolvency situations
- Preparing technical tax submissions to tax authorities with respect to indirect tax issues
- Engaging with tax authorities on your behalf in the event of an indirect tax audit
Advantages of it ?
- GST Compliant
- Proper Management of funds